Welcome

Welcome to the WordPress site for my English 306: Professional Writing course. This Writing Portfolio contains all of my writings from the semester as well as the process I took to write each document. The purpose of this website is to create a space where the assignments I have completed for this course can be displayed to highlight my skills as a professional writer. This course is designed to enhance the student’s knowledge of the professional writing process while also providing a service to an organization in the area. In this case we worked with Brown County Community Gardens (BCCG) to provide the organization with research reports, various documents, independent projects, and we created a monthly newsletter.

My Writing Portfolio includes a copy of my resume, five research reports, one transcript of an interview with two gardeners active in BCCG, a compilation of documents for my independent project, samples of newsletter articles I wrote, and a section that describes my process for creating the documentation included in this professional writing portfolio.

Feel free to browse this website and navigate through all the documents I have completed in English 306: Professional Writing.

If you would like more information on Brown County Community Gardens, please follow this link to their website: http://www.co.brown.wi.us/departments/?department=68d3c3d55278&subdepartment=b2b33ee26bfc