Biography

Hello, My name is Brendan Healy and I am a graduating senior from St. Norbert college. While I have no issues with more hand on work, I am a hopeful and passionate creative writer. I enjoy the process of writing and creating worlds, characters while building around various themes and ideas I find interesting. Having taken two creative writing course during my time at SNC, submitted various works for submission and have had a few works published in the campus literary magazine. I do consider myself to have experience with creative writing on a academic level while also spending free time writing and plotting out ideas.

My idea is that my creative energy will be useful in various advertising and marketing related positions where my creativity and energy can be used to positive effect. At the same time I can also remove myself from work and write more professional documents with clarity and grace.

Should you wish to have a better understanding of my work history. You can check out my resume.